Friday, January 19, 2007

Ups and Downs

The best thing about owning Lakeside Learning Garden is having the store full of kids who all just enjoyed a story time or a learning activity. Right now, I'm sitting here at my computer while the store "hums" with sounds of toddlers playing and moms chatting. I love this! It's great to have a place where people can meet and enjoy a positive experience with their families. On the other hand, it's always disappointing when someone comes to the store and has a negative experience. This has happened a few times that I know of and even though there are things that happen that are just out of my control, I always feel awful. I can only hope these people come back to the Garden again and give us another shot. Another thing I love about having the store is being able to help people find just the right books and curriculum at a decent price for their children. It's always satisfying!

No comments: